How to download the Epson L3110 Driver?
Epson EcoTank L3150 is a printer allowing users to print, scan, and copy through a wired or WiFi connection. It also supports USB and printing from applications installed on your computer in color and black and white modes. This cost-effective printer can be used for personal and professional use. However, you need to install Epson L3150 drivers on your computer to enjoy this printer’s benefits. And we’ll tell you some ways to do that.
This is the easiest way to install the drivers, so you should start with it. Follow these steps to perform it:
- Connect the USB cable of the MFD to an available computer port.
- Turn on the printer.
- The system detects the connected device and tries to install the printer driver.
- If a suitable driver is detected in a couple of minutes, the printer is automatically installed, and the operating system informs you about it.
If the automatic installation does not work for some reason, move to the following method.
The manual method of installing Epson L3150 drivers includes:
- Searching for the updated driver.
- Downloading it from the manufacturer’s official website.
- Installing it on your computer.
It can be done in a few steps:
- Go to the official Epson printer support website.
- Click the “Search” button in the upper right corner and type L3150 in the search box.
- Find L3150 among the search results and click the “Support” button.
- Please select your operating system (it is automatically detected).
- Click on the “Drivers” section to expand it, then select the driver and click the “Download” button next to it.
- The downloaded file is executable and can be run by double-clicking on it. Follow the on-screen instructions and prompts to install the drivers successfully.
Once the Epson L3150 driver download and installation process are completed, you can use this printer’s features on your PC.
Installation with special software
If you don’t want to download and install drivers manually, some programs, such as Smart Driver Care, can help you. The functionality of this program includes searching for the correct drivers and installing them on your devices. Make sure your printer is connected to your PC and follow these steps:
- Download the application from the official website.
- Run the installation file and wait for the program to finish installing.
- Open the application, click on the “Scan drivers” button, and wait for the scanning process to complete.
- You will see a list of driver problems to fix. You need to find the printer driver problem and click the “Update driver” button.
- After the driver update process is complete, reboot your computer and see if you can print using Epson L3150 through your PC.
What to do if the PC does not detect the drivers?
If the operating system fails to detect the installed drivers, do the following steps:
- Go to the Device Manager.
- Find your printer in the device list (it will most likely be highlighted with the exclamation mark).
- Right-click on the device and select “Properties.”
- Click on the “Driver” tab and select “Update driver.”
- Select the manual way of specifying the needed driver.
Select the folder where your driver is located in the window that appears. It can be a folder on a CD media delivered with a printer or the driver downloaded from the printer manufacturer’s site and saved on your computer. If you download the file from the site of the printer manufacturer, the driver will probably be packed in the archive. You need to unpack the archive in a folder and specify it as the folder containing the driver.