How to fix the 0x7 KDC_ER (SOLVED)
Your PC is currently running: ...
File size: 0.6MB Download time: 10 seconds
File size: 0.6MB
Download time: 10 seconds
- Error name: 0x7 KDC_ER
- Applies to: Windows 10, 11, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- - "0x7 KDC_ERR_S_PRINCIPAL_UNKNOWN" appears and crashes the active program window;
- - "0x7 KDC_ER" is displayed;
- - A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer. The problem seems to be caused by the following file...;
- - Your PC frequently crashes with Error 0x7 KDC_ER when running the same program;
- - Windows runs sluggishly and responds slowly to mouse or keyboard input;
- - Your computer periodically freezes for a few seconds at a time;
0x7 KDC_ER error messages often appear as a result of cluttered Windows registry or faulty entries of non-existent programs which are usually due to improper software uninstalls. Other common reasons may include incorrect user input, missing files that were accidentally deleted from the registry and cause system malfunctions. Keeping track of when and where your error has occured is a critical piece of information for troubleshooting the problem.
This page is available in other languages: Deutsch | Español | Italiano | Français | Indonesia | Nederlands | Nynorsk | Português | Русский | Українська | Türkçe | Malay | Dansk | Polski | Română | Suomi | Svenska | Tiếng việt | Čeština | العربية | ไทย | 日本語 | 简体中文 | 한국어